Ninja Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legends

Born in the Great Ninja World after a catastrophic war, you are left to fend for your own life.
Choose the village you will ally with and create a name for yourself as you live on!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
-RPG Forum Index-
-Forum Rules-
-RPG News-
-Creation Centres-
-G.N.Tournament-
-Lotteries-
Top posters
LostLegend (319)
Rush ( done) Vote_lcapRush ( done) Voting_barRush ( done) Vote_rcap 
Faith (138)
Horror (118)
Mitsu Doraibu (65)
Hilot09 (43)
Aiko Uchiha (29)
Kakesu JP (27)
Altair (24)
Iro Bakuhatsu (22)
Ninja (21)
Latest topics
» Rank Check - Obtain Your Rank Here!
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sat May 07, 2011 11:18 am

» G.N.T 1
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 am

» Rikudō uchiha A.k.a Sage of Sharingan (Done!)
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 am

» Kokorogan
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

» Hiya, Im Razor
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 am

» Now new posts
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 am

» Solved / Accepted Buttons
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 am

» Type Box
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 am

» Fifth Great Shinobi War
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 am

» For free
Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 am

Current Plots
Tournaments
Grand Ninja Tournament

Story Mode
Sign-Ups

Epic Missions
Chakrenium - Joinable

OOC
Zombies! - Joinable
Village News
Konohagakure
Rebuilt

Sunagakure
Rebuilt

Kirigakure
Rebuilt

Iwagakure
Rebuilt

Kumogakure
Rebuilt

Other Villages
Rebuilt

Borders
Bandit-Ridden
Bijuu, Kages, Ninja
9 Tails = Rampant
8 Tails = Rampant
7 Tails = Rampant
6 Tails = Rampant
5 Tails = Rampant
4 Tails = Rampant
3 Tails = Rampant
2 Tails = Rampant
1 Tails = Rampant
----

Hokage: -
Kazekage: -
Mizukage: -
Tsuchikage: -
Raikage: -

----
Konoha
Jounin: 5/5
Chuunin: 2/10
Genin: 1/20
Academy: 0/40
----
Suna
Jounin: 1/5
Chuunin: 0/10
Genin: 1/20
----
Kiri
Genin: 0/20
----
Tsuchi
Jounin: 0/5
----
Kumo
----
Rogue
Ninja: 2/10
----
Bandits
Bandits: 0/10
Word Count

Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Ninja Legends © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished. This will be done by site checks, email, hot prods with a bunsen burner flame and perhaps a jabbing with one of the legendary weapons seen in the Naruto anime and manga, wielded by main characters. You know, one of those weapons that, when used, absolutely defeats the opponent, blasts them into smithereens or just wins the battle. They are often also used for PWNAGE.
(anyone who has a problem with this is strange!)

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:

Rush ( done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
golzive
Genin
Genin
golzive

Element : Lightning
Major Skill : Super speed
Minor Skills : Tracking skills,Fuinjutsu

Ninja Stats
Ryo: 100
Jutsu: Substitution, Doppelgangers, Transformation

Rush ( done) Empty
PostSubject: Rush ( done)   Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:55 am

Name: Rush

Village: sand

Clan: no clan

Element: lightning

Clan Element: (Any non-normal element your clan may have.)

Any Bloodlines:
Major skills : Super speed
Minor Skills: Tracking skills,Fuinjutsu

Starting Jutsu:
academy jutsu
String Reeling Technique - This technique utilizes wire strings that can be used in rappelling, manipulating weapons, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent
Substitution -
Transformation -
Doppelgangers -
D-rank
kai - The first option is for the ninja to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra

body flicker - This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and their intended destination

shadow shuriken jutsu - It's an extremely simple technique where two shuriken are piled one onto another and thrown simultaneously. However, depending on the way it's used, it can prove its absolute efficiency. The trick is to somehow draw the enemy's attention towards the upper shuriken. Then, to deal with the path of the lower shuriken. If the enemy notices both shuriken, the technique ends up losing all of its efficiency

Kanashibari no Jutsu - A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by Genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody

Zankūha - creating supersonic blasts of air. These blasts are powerful enough to destroy stone.

Sōshuriken no Jutsu - With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a timelag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite

Kami Shuriken - A technique that consists of pouring one's chakra into a scrap of paper in a split second, hardening and sharpening it, so it can be used as a shuriken. Its sharpness is equal to that of a shuriken made of metal. The user can further increase the power of the shuriken by making it into certain shapes
C-Rank
Shikomishindan - Using a wrist-mounted device, the user can launch five needles at their opponent. The device is usually used to surprise the enemy, as it may be concealed under long sleeves. The needles can also be dipped in a deadly poison to add to their lethality. The user can also spit these needles out of their mouth but not as many and not nearly as precise

Ninken - Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo, which is signed in the contractor's own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature

B-Rank
Raiton: Gian - emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock, meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade.
A-Rank
S-rank
Imperfections:
weak at genjutsu- Rush can no use any genjutsu
Overconfidence- Rush is very overconfidence of his skill most of the time, Its his downfall

What your character looks like:
Rush ( done) Yondia10
Backstory:
It all began somewhere within the sand Underground, in a quiet home, housing dave day; loving wife of May gensai , a deadly ANBU serving under the sand Militia as a secret weapon. During a wild night taking place in the Hidden Mist nightclub scene, the happy, and drunken, couple decided to take the fun back home. Upon arrival they turned off the lights. Nine crazy months later, a beautiful? baby was born.
Genin Arc:
The early years of Rush life focus on ages 9-11. During these years, Rush began to make friends, and his life was a seemingly normal one. The only abnormal part of his life was the strange mist that chased him wherever he went. Over the period of 2 years, Rush had only seen his father a minimum of 4 times. This was due to the fact tha this farther was a skilled sand ANBU, and therefore always on missions. Without his dad to show him the ways of the shinobi, Rush developed a very close family bond with his mother. All of these seemingly unimportant facts would eventually contribute to the insanity that is Rush. Aside from these things, the 10 year old's life was pretty normal. That is, until one fateful day when a piece of tragic news came to rush. This was in fact news that Rush’s father and mother, had been assassinated in a Sand hotel room late at night while on an undercover mission. Rush mother confronted the young boy almost immediately, to confide to him the sorrowful information, and though it was oh so melancholy. Rush seemed unphased completely, as he had barely ever spent time with the man. But even if rush appeared without grief, all of this had been kept bottled up within, and so this emotional wreck of an 11 year old boy siphoned this into battle, which led to him becoming a Genin of the Hidden Sand.

RP Sample:

Rasengan
Arriving in a small opening in the middle of the desert, I opens my bag of supply's and pull out a full of water, balloon. I brought along water balloons because this week I was planning on learn the powerful A-rank technique, Rasengan. Realizing it would take me weeks and even possibly months I bought with me food water and my trusty sleeping bag. This jutsu is one of the most powerful ever created and that is why I must learn it. Standing in place I then focus and focus even more on the water balloon.
After focusing on the balloon I then start to rotate chakra in my right hand which is holding the balloon. The chakra rapidly rotates but does not get near bursting the water balloon. "Hmm... maybe I must focus my chakra harder?" I say in a question type tone. I then focus hard on spinning the water in the balloon. The water turns rapidly in the water balloon but still no sign of it exploding. stopping the water from spinning I start panting and fall on my knee's. "I need to rest before I start training again" I say tired out and numbed on my hand.
After the first night in this area of the forest I wake up and start boiling water for breakfast. While the cold water in my small pot is heating to a boil over my fire I then stare at my hand which numbs up again. Trying to move and stretch out my hand I start to get feeling back into it. After the water is done boiling I then poor some of the water in a small cup of ramen. I then start slurping away. After I am done swallowing the noodles I then look into my cup of ramen juice as it swirls to the right. "Hmm..." I start thinking.
I then grab another water balloon and picture the inside in my mind. Maybe I don't have to concentrate hard on the chakra. I think. I then start rotating the chakra to the right and then while it is rotating at a decent speed from my chakra I then try to make some of my chakra turn left while I am still rotating the water right. Doing this the water balloon then starts to rumble hard. Getting good progress I then start to rotate my chakra north vertically. Concentrating hard on the different rotations of my chakra I then form a bead of sweat that rolls down my neck.
Concentrating and forcing more chakra into the directions of the currents of chakra I created the water balloon bust and water particles fly everywhere. "Uhh..." I say from forcing to much chakra I then fall on the floor and pass out from to much chakra consumption. Waking up at midnight I then slowly push my self up. Shaking I then say to myself "I got to get use to the chakra strain this jutsu causes". I then shake off the strain and start regaining my strength while the numbing all over my body goes away.
I then start to slowly walk back to town leaving my supply's in the forest. Returning to the trail I slowly walk to the village gates and arrive in the center of town. going to my apartment I then lie on my bed and slowly fall back asleep.
The next day was bright and I had a good feeling about today's training. Standing up out of my bed I change my clothes into my Jounins vest and jumpsuit. Going back to town center of town I peer across all the locals and some leaf students of the ninja academy. After peering and strafing my eyes back in for I then spot what I was looking for. I walk towards the small stall completely stuffed with child toys and useless nick-nacks.
Asking the stall owner if he had what I need he then pulled out a small back and filled it with inflated rubber balls. I then payed the owner of the stall with 10 ryu in exchange for the balls. Properly thanking him I then flicker to the town gate check out and dash back to my training area. Returning I see all my stuff in its place and nothing stolen. Anxious to start training again I drop the bag and pull out one rubber ball. examining the rubber ball I then realize how harder it will be to burst seeing how there is no liquid or material inside to rotate and help burst. And also examining how the rubber balls have a much more dense outer casing.
I then start concentrating my chakra in the rubber dense ball and and use the same technique I did on the water balloon making strong concentrated streams of chakra form on the inside and rapidly rotating the streams in the direction specified.
Focusing purely on making the ball burst it slowly shakes in my hand. I then force my self harder and the rubber ball starts to rumble. Thinking that the rubber ball would burst in my hand after a good 10 seconds are so if this it then make a small hole in which the air compressed in the ball launches out and make a loud whistling sound.
After the ball is deflated completely I then release my focus on my chakra and drop the seeming to be flat rubber ball on the floor. My legs then start to get shaky as I start to collapse but then I force my self up again. "Before I take a break I will try once more" I say with strong confidence in my voice. For I would not give up today until I burst this rubber ball. Slipping my hand into the small brown bag I then pull out another fully inflated rubber ball. "This time I am going to try to make more currents of chakra in the ball instead of just three currents that form from the left, right, and the top of the ball.

Last edited by golzive on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Head Admin
Head Admin
LostLegend

Element : Wind, Earth.
Major Skill : Medical Ninjutsu
Minor Skills : Tracking, Moving Stealthily

Ninja Stats

Rush ( done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush ( done)   Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am

All APPROVED, except Jutsu, discussing that.
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-legends.rpg-board.net
golzive
Genin
Genin
golzive

Element : Lightning
Major Skill : Super speed
Minor Skills : Tracking skills,Fuinjutsu

Ninja Stats

Rush ( done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush ( done)   Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 am

done
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Head Admin
Head Admin
LostLegend

Element : Wind, Earth.
Major Skill : Medical Ninjutsu
Minor Skills : Tracking, Moving Stealthily

Ninja Stats

Rush ( done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush ( done)   Rush ( done) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

May edit jutsu to match new specs if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-legends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rush ( done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush ( done)   Rush ( done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rush ( done)
Page 1 of 1