Ninja Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legends

Born in the Great Ninja World after a catastrophic war, you are left to fend for your own life.
Choose the village you will ally with and create a name for yourself as you live on!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
-RPG Forum Index-
-Forum Rules-
-RPG News-
-Creation Centres-
-G.N.Tournament-
-Lotteries-
Top posters
LostLegend (319)
Altair Jutsu Training Vote_lcapAltair Jutsu Training Voting_barAltair Jutsu Training Vote_rcap 
Faith (138)
Altair Jutsu Training Vote_lcapAltair Jutsu Training Voting_barAltair Jutsu Training Vote_rcap 
Horror (118)
Mitsu Doraibu (65)
Hilot09 (43)
Aiko Uchiha (29)
Kakesu JP (27)
Altair (24)
Iro Bakuhatsu (22)
Ninja (21)
Latest topics
» Rank Check - Obtain Your Rank Here!
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sat May 07, 2011 11:18 am

» G.N.T 1
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:39 am

» Rikudō uchiha A.k.a Sage of Sharingan (Done!)
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 am

» Kokorogan
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

» Hiya, Im Razor
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 am

» Now new posts
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 am

» Solved / Accepted Buttons
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:05 am

» Type Box
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 am

» Fifth Great Shinobi War
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 am

» For free
Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeby LostLegend Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:03 am

Current Plots
Tournaments
Grand Ninja Tournament

Story Mode
Sign-Ups

Epic Missions
Chakrenium - Joinable

OOC
Zombies! - Joinable
Village News
Konohagakure
Rebuilt

Sunagakure
Rebuilt

Kirigakure
Rebuilt

Iwagakure
Rebuilt

Kumogakure
Rebuilt

Other Villages
Rebuilt

Borders
Bandit-Ridden
Bijuu, Kages, Ninja
9 Tails = Rampant
8 Tails = Rampant
7 Tails = Rampant
6 Tails = Rampant
5 Tails = Rampant
4 Tails = Rampant
3 Tails = Rampant
2 Tails = Rampant
1 Tails = Rampant
----

Hokage: -
Kazekage: -
Mizukage: -
Tsuchikage: -
Raikage: -

----
Konoha
Jounin: 5/5
Chuunin: 2/10
Genin: 1/20
Academy: 0/40
----
Suna
Jounin: 1/5
Chuunin: 0/10
Genin: 1/20
----
Kiri
Genin: 0/20
----
Tsuchi
Jounin: 0/5
----
Kumo
----
Rogue
Ninja: 2/10
----
Bandits
Bandits: 0/10
Word Count

Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Ninja Legends © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics, posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content will be tracked down and punished. This will be done by site checks, email, hot prods with a bunsen burner flame and perhaps a jabbing with one of the legendary weapons seen in the Naruto anime and manga, wielded by main characters. You know, one of those weapons that, when used, absolutely defeats the opponent, blasts them into smithereens or just wins the battle. They are often also used for PWNAGE.
(anyone who has a problem with this is strange!)

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:

Altair Jutsu Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair
Jounin
Jounin
Altair

Element : Fire, Lightning, Wind
Major Skill : Large amounts of Chakra
Minor Skills : Healing skills and Interogation

Ninja Stats
Ryo: 100
Jutsu: Substitution, Doppelgangers, Transformation, Tree Climbing, Water Walking, Body Flicker, Temporary Paralysis Technique, Manipulated Shuriken Technique, Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique, Leaf Whirlwind, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Chakra Absorbtion Technique, Fireball Jutsu, Great Fireball Technique, Heavanly Spin (Rotation), Sixty-Four Palms, Reversal, Frog Song, Toad Oil Projectile

Altair Jutsu Training Empty
PostSubject: Altair Jutsu Training   Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Jutsu: Frog Song

Altair was ready for some more training he had just learned a new Genjutsu and it was qutie useful in a fight, however it had its draw backs, Altair needed a way to stun his opponent and still be able to use his other jutsu if need be. Altair thought about it for a while and was at a loss. He decided to summon Hiro, his Summon Toad, to ask if he might have known of any jutsu. As the smoke cleared Hiro was sitting there. "Whats up Altair need something?" Hiro asked. "I do, do you know of any jutsu I could use to stun someone that I may be fighting?" Altair replied. Hiro thought for a moment, " I think I have something but I would have to go back to Mount Myouka to get it." Altair sighed knowing it takes a lot to summon hiro, Altair placed his hand on Hiro to absorb enough chakra to summon him again, "Give me Twenty minutes to get what I need then summon me again." in a puff of smoke Hiro disappeared back to Mount Myouka. Twenty minutes passed and Altair performed the Summoning again, once more Hiro came out of the puff of smoke this time holding a large Scroll, "This was given to me by on of the Toad Sage a while back he told me to use it in a way that would benefit others, so I can't really think of a better way then giving it to you, besides I can learn everything from this scroll from my teachers at home. Altair smiled and graciously accepted the scroll, Altair opened the scroll and read the first jutsu, and it happened to be one he had already learned, Toad Oil Projectile, further opening the scroll the next jutsu to come up was called Frog Song, it seemed like a weird name to Altiar but decided to entertain the idea. Altair read further on to find that this jutsu was able stun foes for a short period of time, this was perfect for Altair's needs. Reading on Altair found that to perform the jutsu all he would need to do is clap his hands together and build up chakra in his throat then expel it through his voice. Altair was very good at manipulating his chakra, Altair clapped his hands infront of his chest , and began to build up his chakra in his throat, once he felt as tho he was ready he released the chakra and threw his hands to his side balled up in fists. The chakra release was a success and a screech was thrown from Altair's body and was even physically visable as yellow rings, showing that the jutsu still had to be aimed at a target. While the jutsu was active Altair tried to turn his head to see if the jutsu would allow him to move, however the second Altair moved the jutsu was released. Altair was amazed at the results, even if it was a hit or miss jutsu, had amazing range. Altair began to unraval the scroll some more to see what else he was in for, there were many amazing jutsu but the one that majorly caught his eye was a legendary jutsu called Sage Mode. This was an ability to make the user amazingly powerful, Altair would have to work his way up to this jutsu but it would one day be worth it. Altair looked at Hiro, he seemed to be in a daze. After a few moments hiro seemed to "wake up" and looked at Altair. "That was amazingly effective with that jutsu you would be able to take anyone down, the only draw back to that is that if the person is deaf, it would not effect them." Altair didnt think of that but a Deaf ninja would be a rarity so he was not too worried about it. Altair was ready to take on some more training but felt as though he should rest, and regain his strength. Altair began to walk away, while waving to Hiro, as he disappeared in a puff of smoke. Altair went to the hospital to recover his Health and Charka.
Back to top Go down
Altair
Jounin
Jounin
Altair

Ninja Stats
Jutsu: Substitution, Doppelgangers, Transformation, Tree Climbing, Water Walking, Body Flicker, Temporary Paralysis Technique, Manipulated Shuriken Technique, Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique, Leaf Whirlwind, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Chakra Absorbtion Technique, Fireball Jutsu, Great Fireball Technique, Heavanly Spin (Rotation), Sixty-Four Palms, Reversal, Frog Song, Toad Oil Projectile

PostSubject: Re: Altair Jutsu Training   Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Jutsu: Toad Oil Projectile

Altair was ready to continue his training, he didnt know what to work on at the time and began to think. He could learn more Gentle fist techniques, or even more Fire Style Jutsu. Altair was deep in thought then it hit him, why not ask Hiro, his summoning toad, if there were any skills he could teach Altair. Altair bit his thumb and made a line of blood across his hand, then began to use hand seals for a summoning jutsu. Once the seals were complete, Altair thrust his hand to the ground and shouted, "Summoning Jutsu!" In a large puff of smoke, a light blue frog had appeared, he had a yellow sash tied around his body and dual swords crossed on his back. "Hiro! How are you?" The seven foot toad looked at Altair, "I am fine my friend, and you?" Altair smiled in response then drover straight to the point. "Hiro, do you know any jutsu that i can learn? Im trying to increase my training options." Hiro began to think of many options, "Well there is quite a few jutsu i can teach you, the best one i have is called Sage Mode, however that takes time and you need to learn some more jutsu before you have the chakra level to perform it, so we are going to start with Toad Oil Projectile. This technique will allow you to launch a stream of toad oil from your mouth, this is a flammable substance and quite slippery as well, i am able to use this ability as well so let me show you." Hiro formed a few hand seals and..."Ninja Art: Toad Oil Projectile!" Hiro shot out a mass of oil, he then retrieved his swords clashing them together and creating a spark to show the oil was flammable, then quickly put it out with his water cannon. Hiro looked back at Altair, "now you try, manipulate your chakra to that effect, imagine what you want to perform, and let it rip!"
Altair followed the hand signs that Hiro showed him and tried to perform the art. "Ninja Art: Toad Oil Projectile!" Altair launched a stream of oil but not to the effect Hiro did. The oil was not flammable it seemed just like a big mess. Altair tired again and again for about three hours, then he finally got it a performed a Proper Toad Oil Projectile.

Word Count: 404/300
Back to top Go down
Altair
Jounin
Jounin
Altair

Ninja Stats

PostSubject: Re: Altair Jutsu Training   Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Jutsu: Reversal

Altair was in the Library of his Clan, the Hyuuga, He was searching for a means to confuse and manipulate his opponents, this would be particuarly helpful when using his Sixty Four Palms and if he needed to absorb someones chakra. Altair needed to figure something out, he didn’t know any Ninjutsu that could fill this role, more ninjutsu is offensive or defensive, and generally not used to decieve. Taijutsu was out, for these were his needed abilities also primarily offensive and defensive, not to decieve, so Altair was left with Genjutsu. However this was a problem because there didn’t seem to be any genjutsu in the library of the family that fit the needs of Altair's fighting Style. Cantaro walked in the Library, he was looking for Altair, and knew this was his favorite spot to hide away, looking for jutsu to learn. "What are you looking for Altair?" Cantaro asked. Altair looked up a little dismayed, "Well im looking for a Genjutsu to fool my opponents with, this will allow me to use my jutsu more effectively gaining the edge over my opponent." Cantaro thought for a few minutes as Altair continued to search through the scrolls. Soon enough Cantaro spoke up, "Why do you create a Genjutsu?" Altair looked up from a scroll he was reading, "Amazing idea! Ill have to get started right away!" Altair jumped up and ran for the training field. Altair thought to himself what would be the best way for him to manipulate his enemy in the Genjutsu, there was creating countless images of himself, but he could just create clones so that would be useless, he could make them see something really scary and frightning, but if the ninja was brave that wouldn’t matter, once again useless. Altair was deep in thought for a few days, the longest he has ever thought about a jutsu. Finally on the third day Altair had a incredible idea! What if he messed up the senses, he could screw up his opponents sight and hearing making it seem Altair was in a different spot then he really was. Altair trained for another three days manipulating his chakra to form the Genjutsu, he practice on animals, making sure not to hurt them but to see if he could catch them. Altair invited Cantaro Sensei to the training grounds, "Hello Sensei, I would like to show you the progression of the genjutsu I have been working on, it has been difficult to create but I think I have it, I understand you have the ability to break Genjutsu but please retrain yourself from doing it for the sake of testing this jutsu." Cantaro agreed to not release the jutsu allowing Altair to test its ability. Altair raised his hands, creating a Bird seal then a tiger seal, "Reversal!" As Cantaro watched it seemed that Altair had vanished, "So you make your self disappear, I will be able to just listen to where you are." Altair appeared behind Cantaro, " no need to look I am right here." Cantaro turned around after hearing Altair behind him. Cantaro looked confused, "How will this assist you if I can see you, it does not seem that a Genjutsu is in place?" Altair smiled, "Allow me to show you what has happened," Altair walked up to Cantaro and grabbed his shoulder, "Please punch me Sensei...." Cantaro was unsure about doing this but proceeded but to his surprise his punch went through Altair, "You see me in front of you but in reality I am behind you, release the genjutsu and I will show you." Altair kept his hand on Cantaro's shoulder to show that he had not moved, and as Cantaro released the jutsu, to his amazement Altair was behind him. "That is amazing but I could have sworn you were in front of me." Altair smiled and chuckled to himself, "Well this jutsu literally does what its name says, I project the image of myself to you but in a reversed fasion, I make up become down, left become right, and front becomes back, This effects your sight and even your hearing, I can manipulate where you think I am with touch by only targeting certain spots, like you shoulder, which I can grab from behind or in front of you, there are two short comings, number one is that if you have a good scent of smell, you can find me, should only be the animalistic clans, and I cant use hand seals during the genjutsu, but my gentle fist techs and my chakra absorbtion still work so it is still helpful." Cantaro smiled at Altair, he was growing up to be a great ninja.

788/600 Word Count
Back to top Go down
LostLegend
Head Admin
Head Admin
LostLegend

Element : Wind, Earth.
Major Skill : Medical Ninjutsu
Minor Skills : Tracking, Moving Stealthily

Ninja Stats
Jutsu: Substitution, Doppelgangers, Transformation

PostSubject: Re: Altair Jutsu Training   Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Approved

-Add into Ninja Stats in Profile-
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-legends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altair Jutsu Training   Altair Jutsu Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altair Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1